Crossing the international dateline causes some real
confusion between your mind and body. It
appears to your mind that day and night are as they were when you left
home. But your body needs more
convincing in order to “catch up” to the new location. Coffee, really helps. We enjoyed a wonderful continental breakfast
at the hotel before heading back to the airport for our final day of travel to
the project in PNG.
.JPG) |
Bill, Craig, Tom, Gene reviewing the project plans while
waiting to board final flight to Mt Hagen. |
We checked our luggage and while we waited at the gate for
the first Air Niguini flight, Tom went over a map of the project with Bill,
Craig, and Gene. Tomorrow they’ll launch
headlong into the project, familiarizing themselves with the jobsite and unloading materials from the container.
Hey Gang! I am thinking about and praying or you constantly! Glad you had a chance to see the Brisbane South Bank area, Gerard and I really enjoyed that when we were "stuck" there for 2 days on the last PNG trip. I wish I could have joined you all on this trip, my heart is with you, I look forward to following along with you on this giant project.
ReplyDeleteShane